Over 1,900 Parking Spaces Near The Foundry Scunthorpe
Parking for Shoppers to The Foundry Shopping Centre
With over 1,900 spaces in the town centre there’s no shortage of parking for visitors to The Foundry Shopping Centre.
The Foundry is just next door to the Multi-Storey Car Park on Fenton Street with 623 spaces.
Free parking on a Saturday and Sunday, no ticket is required.
Up to two hours Free Parking is available midweek in the below short stay car parks:
- Home Street, DN15 6TJ – 89 Spaces
- Mary Street Co-op, DN15 6PA – 59 Spaces
- Mary Street West, DN15 6PA – 18 Spaces
- Robert Street, DN15 6LU – 84 Spaces
- Rear of Scunthorpe Market, DN15 6SP – 113 Spaces
- West Street/Chapel Street, DN15 6EQ – 221 Spaces
There is Free Parking after 2pm in the Fenton Street multi-storey car park.
There is Free Parking after 3pm in the Allanby Street car park.
Please see ticket vending machines for additional details or alternatively click the below link to the North Lincolnshire Council Website which gives additional details on parking charges and concessions:
Regular shoppers or retailers can also take advantage of season tickets for the local car parks.
Season tickets are available for use on pay & display long stay car parks only.
These cost £367.70 for an annual ticket, £100.10 for a quarterly and £36.80 for a monthly.
They can be bought from:
- call in person Civic Centre, or telephone 01724 296665
- call in person at The Angel, Brigg, or telephone 01724 296111
Further details on Parking can be found on North Lincolnshire Council’s Website: