With over 1,900 spaces in the town centre there’s no shortage of parking for visitors to
The Foundry Shopping Centre.
Parking for shoppers to The Foundry Shopping Centre
The Foundry is just next door to Fenton Street multi-storey car park with 623 spaces & 23 disabled bays.
Regular shoppers or retailers can also take advantage of season tickets for the local car parks.
Season tickets are available for use on pay & display long stay car parks only.
These cost £367.70 for an annual ticket, £100.10 for a quarterly and £36.80 for a monthly.
They can be bought from:
call in person Scunthorpe Central (previously Scunthorpe Library), opening hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 12pm.
Further details on parking can be found on North Lincolnshire Council’s Website:
Free parking on a Saturday and Sunday, no ticket is required.
Up to two hours free parking is available midweek in the below short stay car parks:
- Home Street, DN15 6TJ – 89 spaces & 6 disabled bays
- Mary Street Co-op, DN15 6PA – 59 spaces & 4 disabled bays
- Mary Street West, DN15 6PA – 18 Spaces & 2 disabled bays
- Robert Street, DN15 6LU – 84 Spaces & 4 disabled bays
- Old Scunthorpe Market (Winterton Road), DN15 6AH – 113 spaces & 11 disabled bays
- West Street/Chapel Street, DN15 6EQ – 221 spaces & 12 disabled bays
There is Free Parking after 2pm in the Fenton Street multi-storey car park.
There is Free Parking after 3pm in the Allanby Street car park.
Please see ticket vending machines for additional details or alternatively click the below link to the North Lincolnshire Council Website which gives additional details on parking charges and concessions: