Who are we?
The Foundry shopping centre is located in the heart of Scunthorpe town centre, the centre management office is based at 12 Market Hill, Scunthorpe North Lincolnshire, DN 15 6SS. The site is managed by Workman Retail & Leisure, the head office is Alliance House, 12 Caxton Street, London, SW1H 0QS.
When do we collect personal data about you?
- When you are using our services.
- When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our websites.
- When we collect personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third-party data aggregators, The Foundry marketing partners, public sources or social networks. We only use this data if you have given your consent to them to share your personal data with others.
- We may collect personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests. Before data is collected we make sure an assessment is made, ensuring that there is an established mutual interest between you and The Foundry shopping centre.
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data mainly for marketing and customer service. We also collect data about suppliers, contractors, partners and persons working in our company.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Reply to a ‘Contact Us’ or other web forms you have completed on The Foundry shopping centre website (e.g. to download a document/PDF).
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Provide you with access and services related to The Foundry.
- Perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, and similar. The contract may be with The Foundry directly or with a Foundry partner.
- Notify you about any disruptions to our services.
Our legal basis for collecting personal data
Collecting personal data based on consents
The collection of personal data based on consent from the data subject will be done by using “Consent Forms” that will store documentation related to the consent given by the individual. Individual consents will always be stored and documented in our systems.
Collecting personal data based on contracts
We use personal information for fulfilling our obligations related to contracts and agreements with customers, partners and suppliers.
Collecting personal data based on the legitimate interest
We may use personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest and if the privacy interests of the data subjects do not override this interest. Normally, to establish the legal basis for data collection, an assessment has been made during which a mutual interest between The Foundry and the individual person has been identified. This legal basis is primarily related to our sales and marketing purposes. We will always inform individuals about their privacy rights and the purpose for collecting personal data.
What type of personal data is collected?
We collect name, phone number, title and email address, in addition to your company’s name and contact information. We may also collect feedback, comments, and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents, and emails. From our websites, we may collect IP-address and actions taken on the site.
The Foundry does not collect or process any special categories of personal data, such as public unique identifiers or sensitive personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that The Foundry holds about you.
- The right to request that The Foundry corrects your personal data is inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for The Foundry to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive e-marketing communications:
- If you want to withdraw your consent to e-marketing, please make use of the link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication. Please note that you may still receive system messages and administrative communications from The Foundry, such as order confirmations, system messages, and notifications about your account activities.
- The right to request that The Foundry provides you with your personal data and, if possible, to pass on this information directly (in a portable format) to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or contract.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Any query about your Privacy Rights should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org